Let Us Give Thanks

So here we are on Thanksgiving Eve. People are running around getting last minute things for their big meals tomorrow, cleaning their houses, pulling out the good china and getting ready for the influx of relatives that show up to devour food that it took most of the day making. Me? I'm sitting here thankful for a small house and an almost non-functioning kitchen so I don't have to have anybody invade my space. It's wonderful!
What are some of the other things I'm thankful for? Here we go:
My dog. Duh.
Rick Springfield. Double duh.
I s'pose I should say my family. Well, some of them anyway. Some--not so thankful for them! (You know we all have those relatives so quit judging me!)
Having a job although some days....
My sense of humor.
My friends who get my sense of humor. Those who don't get it? Why are we friends again?
The people at the Y who give me so much material on a nearly daily basis. Those people have helped me gain back my love of writing!
The water extractor at the Y. That machine GIVES ME LIFE!
My home and especially my sunroom which is my sanctuary. That room just helps me feel better about life in general.
Hint water. Haven't tried it? TRY IT!
The five billion cozy blankets that I have in my sunroom. My name is Sara (Hi, Sara!) and I'm a blanket addict.
There's a billion other things I could put but meh; I'm over it already.

Hope you and yours have a great turkey day! Gobble til ya wobble, peeps!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRODUCTION TO MOI!

Not All Heroes Wear Capes